â–ª What in the readings could someone in class find confusing? Was the author unclear about something, use an unfamiliar term, or use a familiar term differently.
- What does ______ mean in context?
THE ANSWER SHOULD BE FROM THE READING I WILL PROVIDE AND THE ANSWER SHOULD IN EITHER WAY FROM THE FORMS BELOW
- â–ª Open-ended (not yes/no); Usually 3-4 sentences: set up, your point, question
- â–ª A) Can cite particular passages and ask people to look at them closely and drawconnections between these passages and the rest of the work
- â–ª B) Can make and challenge connections between the text at issue and other works, andthe themes and issues of the course
- â–ª C) Can be a controversial questioning of the author, intent, audience, idea, or topic
- â–ª D) Offer some judgement or critique of the work on concepts discussed therei
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE FROM EITHER ONE FROM THESE READING
Gianfranco Pasquino (2016) Renzi: the government, the party, the future of Italian politics, Journal of Modern Italian Studies, 21:3, 389-398
Fabio Bordignon (2014) Matteo Renzi: A â€˜Leftist Berlusconiâ€™ for the Italian Democratic Party?,South European Society and Politics, 19:1, 1-23