4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
1. Think of the best teacher you have ever had. What authority base and influence model did this teacher use the majority of the time? Think of the worst teacher you ever had. What authority base and influence model did this teacher use the majority of the time?
2. Discuss teacher-directed, collaborative, and student-directed Learning. Give a solid example for each in an early childhood education setting. Discuss your own personal philosophy on these teaching methods and explain how you would use them in the examples you chose.
3. Select a concept from any subject with which you are familiar. Write a question for the concept at each of the following levels: analysis, evaluation, knowledge, synthesis, comprehension, and application. Would there be any difference in the use of wait time in asking the six questions you wrote? Why? In classroom management, why is a hierarchical ordering of questions important?
4. Prepare a lesson for early childhood education using an individual lesson structure and rewrite it as a cooperative learning lesson with all three important elements of cooperative learning. List and discuss the positive interdependences your students might practice in this lesson.