https://nursingpapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/final-logo-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://nursingpapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/final-logo-300x75.png Joseph2020-10-16 11:26:392020-10-16 11:26:39discussion question 1096
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
discussion question 1096
- For this question, please read the following scenario and then respond to the questions noted below.You are a faculty member at a local community college. Upon your return from summer vacation, you learned that you would be teaching Fundamentals of Nursing in the upcoming fall semester. You also learned that there is a significant portion of english as a second language (ESL) learners enrolled in your course.Based on your cursory discussions about this group with your program director, you assumed that the group would be a homogeneous group of Hispanic students. Much to your surprise, you learn that your group consists of learners of Hispanic descent, as well as individuals from Cambodia, the Philippines, and Kenya. As an educator, you recognize that it will be important to manage students with three different primary languages and cultural variations.
- Explain how you will manage motivational issues in this diverse learning group.
- How will you discover intrinsic motivating factors to help various members of your audience learn the material that you plan to present?
- Analyze the possible issues related to resistant learners may you encounter.
- Justify what teaching strategies you will use to motivate this diverse learning group.