THIS IS FOR A SALES AND SALES MANAGEMENT CLASS!! THIS IS THE WRITTEN PRESENTATION PLAN FOR A VIDEO THAT MY MAN FRIEND WILL BE HAVING TO DO!! IT IS ON TPU CELLPHONE CASES AND GLASS SCREEN PROTECTORS. PLEASE READ THE SALES PROPOSAL INCLUDED BELOW. THIS PAPER IS BASED OFF OF THAT.
Written Presentation Plan Assignment
- Use the same product or service you used for your Written Sales Proposal Assignment. You will use this product for your Written Presentation Plan Assignment and your Final Video Presentation.
- Complete the outline. This will help you get your thoughts together before you begin your video presentation. Do Not Read this outline for your final presentation.
Use the following general criteria for this assignment.
- Use an Arial Font, 12pt, double spaced.
- Cover Page
- Make the layout of your paper easy to read by using bold headers and bullet points when necessary.
- In the field of selling there are 2 elements that are a way of lifeâ€¦Deadlines and Grammar! Sales professionals are required to utilize both on a daily basis.
Use the following specific criteria for this assignment:
Salespeople need to be prepared to give a sales presentation. The best way to prepare for a sales presentation is to visualize what might occur during the actual presentation and prepare for the unexpected questions that may occur. This written exercise will help you to prepare for a face-to-face presentation. In addition, you may want to use part of this written assignment to help you prepare for your final presentation Remember this may seem like a simple form BUT I am looking for details in this paper. Anticipate and visualize your 5-10 minute presentation how will you demonstrate your products features and benefits.
Written Sales Presentation Plan Form â€“ Follow the outline and answer all questions, set it up in an easy to read format.
- Select Your Product: Select a product that you are passionate about trying to sell.
- Features of your product or service: Write out all major features of your product/service.
- Benefits of your product or service: Write out all major benefits of your product/service.
- Visual Aids to be used during the presentation: Explain what visual aids you will use during your presentation.
Approaching the Customer
- Prospecting: Select a potential buyer for your product.
- Client Profile:
Buyerâ€™s Name: I WILL ENTER THIS INFORMATION!! JUST INCLUDE IT
Phone Number: I WILL ENTER THIS INFORMATION!! JUST INCLUDE IT
Address: I WILL ENTER THIS INFORMATION!! JUST INCLUDE IT
E-mail: I WILL ENTER THIS INFORMATION!! JUST INCLUDE IT
Explain why this is a good potential buyer for your product.
Starting the Sales Call
- Write your introduction, what do you plan to say to begin your presentation. How will you introduce yourself? This should be no more than 2-3 sentences.
The ADAPT Method
- Write out 3 Open-Ended questions that will allow the buyer to talk and you to assess the situation.
- Write out 3 Open-Ended questions that will allow the buyer to talk and you to discover more about the buyers situation.
- Write out 3 Close-Ended questions that allow you to actively narrow the focus of the sale.
- Write out 3 Close-Ended questions that allow you to project and narrow the focus of the sale.
- Write out 2 questions that allow you to transition into the closing and â€œaskâ€ for the sale.
- Objections: Write out 3 objections you might hear from your buyer.
- Responses: Write out your response to each of the objections.
- Write out a way to â€œaskâ€ for the sale.
- Explain and identify actions you will take to follow up after the sale.
Written Presentation Plan â€“ 100 points
- Deadline â€“ 10 points per week
- Grammar & Spelling â€“10 points
- Features & Benefits â€“ 10 points
- Introduction â€“ 10 points
- Open Ended Questions – 15 points
- Close Ended Questions â€“ 15 points
- Objections â€“ 10 points
- Ask for Commitment â€“ 10 points
- Follow-up Action â€“ 10 points