https://nursingpapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/final-logo-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://nursingpapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/final-logo-300x75.png Joseph2020-10-15 07:04:472020-10-15 07:04:47what were the major contributions of indians malays and chinese to hemispheric development
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
what were the major contributions of indians malays and chinese to hemispheric development
Read the attached article, Lynda_Shaffer_Southernization.pdf (from page 1-12) and answer the following questions:
- What does the author mean by â€œSouthernizationâ€?
- How does Shaffer define the â€œSouthâ€?
- List the ideas, the agricultural, mineral, and manufactured products and the inventions that she associates with â€œSouthernization.â€
- What places were the ideas, agriculture, minerals, and manufactured products associated with?
- What were the major contributions of Indians, Malays, and Chinese to hemispheric development?
Again, your responses do not need to be in essay form. However, they need to be complete.