https://nursingpapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/final-logo-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://nursingpapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/final-logo-300x75.png Joseph2020-10-15 21:59:442020-10-15 21:59:44sutainablr talent managemet
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
sutainablr talent managemet
With the same talent management strategy in mind from Assignment 3, write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Determine which performance management process you will employ to measure employee talent.
- Analyze the key concepts related to the talent pools and the talent review process.
- Develop appropriate talent management objectives to measure functional expertise.
- Assess the key elements of global talent management as they apply to your organization.
- Recommend a process that optimizes a sustainable talent management process.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the effects of leadership in the management of talent pools and the talent review process.
- Compare and contrast the talent assessment and employee performance management processes.
- Review the process of developing functional expertise and setting and measuring talent management objectives.
- Discover how the management process affects global talent management.
- Determine the organizational benefits of strategy-driven talent management and building a sustainable process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.