1. The complete topic is â€œSelect an individual – an artist, scientist, musician, writer, or other creative figures â€“ and discuss his or her creative process. You should use primary materials, interviews, works to support your ideas. What factors contributed to their creative success? Can you identify any particular social or personal elements that may have been important?â€
And some requirementsï¼š
1.Be sure your introduction clearly lays out what you will be arguing.
2. Indent your paragraphs.â€¢Avoid the use of personal pronouns in your essay.
3. Be sure to use transitional sentences to get from one paragraph to the next.
4. Check for run-Ââ€on sentences that need to be broken up into smaller units.
5. Break up long blocks of text into smaller paragraphs.
6. Remember to cite your sources as you use them throughout your paper.
7. Place any footnotes you have at the end of the sentence.â€¢Number your pages.
8. Make a point of proofreading through your paper when you are done to catch any errors you may have accidentally overlooked.
9. Remove any spaces between your paragraphs.
10. 7 pages means 7 pages(not include the works cited)