Please see attached paper and attached feedback to see if you can make corrections.
- Base your objectives, strategies, methods and recommendations on your findings. The material from these assessments is your background data.
- Revise the submitted assessments to become summary statements for inclusion in the plan as appropriate.
Do not copy and paste the entire assignment from an assessment into the strategic plan. Remember your audience is the Board of Directors and other organizational leaders. They are not expecting to read the details of your background process.
You should organize your strategic management plan logically and include the following:
- Cover page.
- Table of Contents.
- Plan Overview.
- External Environment Review.
- Internal Environmental Analysis.
- Organizational Direction.
- Strategy Formation.
- Reference page.
- Plan length: 14â€“19 double-spaced pages, not including title page and reference page.
- References: A minimum of 10 professional resources.
- Format: APA format for all in-text citations and references. Include a title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.