**I will upload Journal Articles within 24 hours, with APA referencing**
**All writing should be completed in APA 6th edition format**
Examine the sample survey journal article in the text by Nippold, Duthie, & Larson (2005) on the reading habits of todayâ€™s youth at the end of Chapter 12. Answer the following questions:
- Was this an example of longitudinal or cross-sectional research?
- Of the alternative â€œtypesâ€ of surveys, was the approach used more of a questionnaire or an interview?
- In survey research, a sample is drawn from a population and the results of the study generalized to the population. What option below best characterizes the population in this study?
- The population was all sixth-graders in Western Oregon.
- The population was all sixth-graders and all ninth-graders in Western Oregon.
- The population was all youth readers in Western Oregon.
- The population was all teachers and youth readers in Western Oregon.
Examine the sample grounded theory journal article in the text by Komives et al. (2005) at the end of Chapter 13. Analyze the article, and answer the following questions:
- Of the three different designs within grounded theory research â€“ systematic, emerging, and constructivist â€“ which approach did the authors use?
- List two forms of evidence in this study that suggests the type of grounded theory design that you identified in the last question.
- Identify the process being explored in this grounded theory study.
- In paragraph 32 of this study we see a visual diagram of the cycle of developing a leadership identity. Describe the purpose of having a diagram such as this one in a grounded theory study.