I will attach an example of how the power point should look like!!! (MIS TOPIC 8, MIS Topic 7, MIS Topic 6, MIS topic 5 are all examples… I do think one of the examples do not include speaker notes… BUT I NEED SPEAKER NOTES ON MY PRESENTATION!!!
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 25 slides, not including the title and references slides, that summarizes your project and integrates the work you have done on the project in Topics 1-7.
(I am going to attach our most resent paper that shoud answer topics 1-6. You just completed Topic 7. The Power Point needs to include the following..)
1. Speaker Notes… ( The speaker notes can come directly out of the paper, they just have to fit with the slide.
2. Color- The presentation needs to be visually inspiring. You have to use lots of color
3. Bullet points- NO COMPLETE SENTENCES
Assume that you are delivering this presentation to the senior leadership in an organization. Therefore, please be sure to create a professional presentation.
Note that you are summarizing the information that is specifically tailored for senior management. Be thorough, but also remember to be concise. Organize the PowerPoint presentation according to the following:
- Business Problem and supporting information (based on your work in Topic 1).
- Analytics Problem and supporting information (based on your work in Topic 2).
- Results of the Data Needs Identification and Data Acquisition and associated supporting information (based on your work in Topic 3).
- Data cleansing and Data Summary and associated supporting information (based on your work in Topic 4).
- Model Building and Model Validation (based on your work in Topics 5 and 6).
- Model Deployment and Model Life Cycle (based on your work in Topic 7).
- Specific future challenges and concluding recommendations to senior management regarding your model.
In the “Notes” section of each slide, include your talking points. These notes should provide information that would be verbally conveyed when delivering the presentation in-person.
Refer to the resources, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
The 2016-17 Miami Heat began the season with an 11-30 record before a
magical turnaround that saw the team’s final record end up at 41-41. At
the midway point of the season, they had played 18 home games and 23
away games. Assume that, in that season, the Heat had a 45% chance to
win a home game (regardless of previous results, injury, fatigue, or
other factors) and a 30% chance to win an away game (again, regardless
of all factors). Calculate the following probabilities:
1) That the Heat would win at most 11 of their first 41 games; and
2) That the Heat would win at least 30 of their final 41 games
Be thorough and explicit with your explanation and presentation of your approach to this problem.
Question 2- (my computer does not run SQL very well because its a mac… I am going to try to get you this file… If not just describe to the best of your knowledge how to set this problem up to be answered… For example, what commands to use in SQL to get this type of information up…)
Assume Real Madrid defines “Game Goals” for an upcoming game —
separated into offensive and defensive goals — as the average of the
metric in their own wins and their opponent’s losses for each of
basketball’s Four Factors (effective field goal percentage, turnover
percentage, rebounding percentage, and free throw attempt rate).
Assume they define their post-game Goal Achievement Average, or “GAA”, as the average of the differences between binary values indicating each goal’s completion and the pre-game probability of the corresponding goal’s completion.
Download and import the SQL database found at tinyurl.com/PHX2019DataChallenge into your preferred SQL Database Client, then answer the following questions.
1) Calculate Real Madrid’s Game Goals for their 25th game of the Euro League season against Fenerbahce Istanbul.
2) For each Game Goal, estimate the pre-game probability that Real Madrid would accomplish the goal in the game against Fenerbahce.
3) Provide Real Madrid’s post-game GAA for the game.
4) Provide a SQL query that calculates the Game Goals for every team in every game so far in the Euro League season. Your query should return 400 records.
State your assumptions, observations, and modeling decisions concisely in your writeup along with your answers to questions 1-3.
Statistical and predictive draft models are a crucial component to any
analytics department’s value added. With any draft model being deeply
tied to past results while also aiming to predict future ones, the
recent evolution in style of play in the NBA presents an interesting
problem for draft modeling.
Comment on how you would approach the need to account for the aforementioned recent evolution in a draft model of your own. Assume you are limited to all publicly available data and video (amateur and NBA) of past and current players. Discuss any additional data points you would seek to gather or calculate, advanced techniques you would employ, and any other modeling considerations.
Be concise and clear in your answers, combining an understanding of the impact that recent changes have had and will have on the NBA along with detailed and insightful explanation of technical modeling nuances, challenges, and solutions.