project 2 business organizations
Project #2 – Business Organizations
This project requires you to identify and analyze legal issues and to make recommendations based on one or more fact patterns. The issues will relate to the concepts covered in weeks 4 and 5 about contract law.
For this Project #2, you will compare and contrast starting a new business as a sole proprietor versus as a corporation.
Do not overcomplicate the Project. Be sure to address the following with respect to your choice in your Report:
- The advantages and disadvantages of each
- Finances (where the capital to start and run the business is derived).
- Life of business
- Liquidity of the business
- Tax ramifications
In grading your contracts, I will be looking for the following:
- Have you addressed all the key elements of the assignment?
- Is your analysis accurate and thorough?
- Are your conclusions as to the form of entity or entities discussed supported by specific details and examples?
- Are your ideas expressed in complete sentences?
- Do your sentences and paragraphs transition well, and represent a logical flow to the subject matter?
- Do you utilize proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar?
- Have you used proper APA format?
Be sure to include title and reference pages. Identify the topic, your name, course name, instructor name and due date on your title page. As a reminder, your paper must be drafted using the APA style, and the substantive portions must be 2-3 pages in length (excluding title page and references page). DO NOT EXCEED THIS LENGTH. If you experience any difficulty, please contact me for assistance.