need earth science lab completed and sample discussion post
For this activity, read “Glaciers in Indiana”, which is a summary of the “Wisconsin” glaciation in Indiana, and also watch the two videos. Fill out the Glacier Activity Worksheet based on the reading.
Glacier Activity Worksheet rev 03-15-14.docx
Glacial History of Indiana Dunes State Park
User: alexzman2002 – Added: 8/19/10
Transcript for Glacial History of Indiana Dunes State Park.docx
YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnzyKM0mnYA
YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbsURVgoRD0
No narration; no transcript needed
Make a discussion post in a word document and follow the instructions:
- Please choose 2 terms from the attached list “Glacier terms”
- To ensure that we have some variety, one of the terms you choose should start with a letter close to the first letter of your last name… (please pick one that’s “b” for me)
- Find a good picture or video to illustrate each of your terms (2 total pictures and/or videos).
- Define what each term means. You should use the definition from your textbook or a reputable source such as the USGS Glossary of Glacial Terminology. You may also use Wikipedia for this assignment.
- Continue your post by explaining how the feature is formed or how the process works, and add any other pertinent facts that you find in your research.
- The goal is to provide interesting and accurate information to your fellow classmates, and it will also help you with test preparation since these are key terms from your text.
- Three to five sentences about each term should be enough. The descriptions can be brief, but should also be well-written.
- Please include your references.
- Any direct quotes that you use should be clearly indicated as quotes.
- Use citefast.com to put your references in correct form. At citefast.com, choose APA style and fill in the information that you have reasonably available. (Citefast.com is very easy to use).
- Do this post in a word processing document and then attach it to the discussion board using the