Landing page optimization is an important part of the overall marketing process. When sending an e-mail or linking a paid advertisement, it is important that the message you express is reiterated on the landing page.
Choose an existing email you have recently received to complete this assignment.
In a 3-4 page paper, address the following:
- Compare and contrast what you changed from the e-mail to the landing page
- What did you learn in regards to resource planning between e-mail and the Web?
- What are the ways in which conversion can be increased? Support your statements with appropriate examples and scholarly references.
- Explain why you made these specific changes. Be sure to include what you learned through the process.
- Include a mockup of the e-mail landing page. You can choose to present this in Word, PowerPoint, or Illustrator format. If you are using the landing page of a specific Web site, you may include a screenshot of the landing page and highlight the alterations that you would make.