For this assignment, you will complete a revision of the Gilman essay you wrote for workshop 3.
Upon successful completion of this assignment you will be able to:
- Identify various literary devices (such as characterization, setting, and/or symbolism)
- Explain how literary devices are used to communicate truths about humankind (and perhaps about God) in a work of fiction.
- Construct an organized, coherent, specifically supported literary analysis.
- Analyze the message of a literary text using specific biblical principles.
- Textbook: Pearson Custom Introduction to Literature
- File: Literary Analysis: Structural Outline
- Website: Digital Version of “The Yellow Wall-Paper”
- Bible: https://www.biblegateway.com