Isabella has been talking about logistics to the manager of the plant in Mexico. The manager is concerned that his shipping department staff has not been correctly labeling shipments of pediatric HIV drugs bound for clinics, hospitals, and infirmaries throughout the developing world so that the risk of loss in transit passes from Pharma Heal Corporation to the buyer at the earliest possible point. She is concerned that he may not fully understand the terminology involved. Isabella gives you the task to have a video conference call with the plant manager and his shipping department staff to achieve the following objectives:
- Review the critical points for the passing of risk of loss from buyer to seller in the transportation and delivery process.
- Match those points to the appropriate International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS) for designating when the risk of loss asses.
- Advise the manager and his shipping staff as to the INCOTERMS that are the most favorable to Pharma Heal Corporation for the sale of the pharmaceuticals that are to be shipped to the buyer by common carrier.
To prepare for this conference call you must research the situation and create an APA formatted 5-6 page paper including appropriate academic citations and aligned references.
Please submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
- ABSTRACT. A summary of your paperâ€¦not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3-4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
This assignment will be assessed using the rubric provided