- Please compare, contrast, and provide insight to some of the decisions made from ONE the following case studies’ data:
- â€œCity of Pittsburgh goes to the cloud: a case study of cloud solution strategic selection and deploymentâ€ OR
- â€œSurveyMonkey in 2014â€
- Be sure to make observations from all discussions and readings to date.
- This Critical Analysis is due on Saturday at 11:55pm Pacific in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format. Please post your final case memo in the Assignments under ‘Critical Analysis’.
Critical Analysis Coaching
- The goal is that the process of writing the critiques will contribute significantly to your learning and understanding of the course content.
- Critical analysis must be a personal reflection upon what you have learned from the readings.
- Reflect on the business implications and management recommendations that arise from these lessons that are relevant to the topics of the segment to which the readings are assigned.
- A critical analysis is NOT a summary of the individual readings – you may choose to open your critiques with a short (6-10 line) paragraph that identifies the main lessons from the readings.
- Your critiques should integrate and analyze the lessons, arguments, similarities, contradictions, conclusions, and implications contained within and most importantly across the assigned readings for that segmentâ€™s topic.
- Critical analysis can be POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. You may agree or disagree with the lessons contained in the readings, but you must support your opinion with informed argument.