https://nursingpapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/final-logo-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://nursingpapertutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/final-logo-300x75.png Joseph2020-10-17 08:02:182020-10-17 08:02:18information assurance and government regulation 1
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
information assurance and government regulation 1
Project Deliverable 6: Information Assurance Compliance with Government Regulations
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Review the â€œAudit Program for Application Systems for Auditingâ€ presented in Appendix B of the Cascarino text. Also, read the following articles, located in the course shell:
- “A Framework for Health Care Information Assurance and Policy Compliance” by Sherrie Drye Cannoy and A.F. Salam
- “Information Assurance and Corporate Strategy” by Elspeth McFadzean, Jean-NoÃ«l Ezingeard, and David Birchall
- “Five Most Common Cybersecurity Mistakes” from the Toledo Business Journal
- Case Study Plan (MS Word)
Write a six to ten (6-10) page paper in which you:
- Discuss which employees and organizations have a deeper-level of information assurance (IA) policy compliance.
- Examine the factors that increased the individualâ€™s level of propensity for compliance.
- Determine the internal and external factors affecting IA policy compliance.
- Ascertain which of the organizational requirements poses difficulty in adopting technical features to enhance security policy.
- Discuss factors related to IA and policy compliance that are affected by government regulations.
- Suggest a framework that could be used to address the issues described in the â€œFive Most Common Cybersecurity Mistakesâ€ article, based on the â€œAudit Program for Application Systems for Auditingâ€.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.