exceed 250 words
READ THE ATTACHED SCHOLARLY, PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLE. SHOULD COMPLETE A CRITICAL ANNOTATION ON ARTICLE AND SUBMIT A WORD DOCUMENT THAT SHOULD NOT EXCEED 250 WORDS AND SHOULD INCLUDE:
1. The Research purpose or question
2. Theoretical basis: Theory, model, hypothesis, empirical focus.
3. Research design:
– Qualitative, quantitative, optimization, simulation, mixed methods, etc.
– Method used (e.g. interviews, surveys, content analysis, experiment, etc.).
– Sampling (population, #sampled, response rate, type of sampling employed).
– Analysis techniques
– Variables examined
– Scale used to measure
5. Findings and conclusions
6. Critical analysis of the contribution
*please also see the attachment for an example of three critical annotations. please don’t forget to check for plagiarism.