Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is defined as a â€œcompany-wide business strategy designed to optimize profitability, revenue, and customer satisfaction by focusing on precisely defined customer groups.â€
For this assignment, you will develop a CRM program for your chosen business/company (from Module 2 assignment). Follow the steps below to complete this assignment:
- Use the building blocks presented in Chapter 14 and exhibit 14.2 as your guides to develop your program.
- Present your CRM program in an essay format following APA guidelines.
- Include the following items in your essay:
- Describe your own interpretation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- List and describe the essential elements of a good CRM program.
- See rubric associated with this assignment for grading criteria.