You have been hired as a consultant (to your current organization, previous organization, or a fictional organization). Describe and analyze a human resource/organizational problem(s) and recommend an organizational development strategy (ies). Provide a rationale as to why you think this approach will help. This will require a practitioner analysis of the organizational problem of interest and an academic literature review of similar organizational problems and organizational development strategy (ies) that you believe will be most beneficial in solving the problem. Also, provide an evaluation plan for the proposed intervention(s).
The plan should have the following headings:
- Problem Identification
- Description of the organization
- Context of the problem:
- How do you know itâ€™s a problem?
- Specifically what is the problem (select from list below)?
- Job Satisfaction
- Performance Appraisals
- Training & Development
- Needs Assessment and Diagnosis
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Proposed Organization Development Interventions/Strategy(ies)
- Required resources
- Anticipated resistance
- Potential benefit(s), i.e. cost savings
- Suggested Evaluation Approach
This final assignment should be 6-8 pages in length (not including the title and reference pages). You must use at least five scholarly sources and format your paper according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.